Refund and Cancellation
Refund and Cancellation
- An event date can only be considered confirmed and secured Only If: 100% Advance Paid for confirming the booking if the booking is made within 0 – 14 days of your Arrival Date.
- 50% Advance Paid for confirming the booking if the booking is made above 14 Days of the Date of Event.
- Once paid the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- After the booking form and deposit have been received and the final participant numbers have been confirmed we will issue a balance invoice outlining the deposit paid and the balance due. Full payment must be made no later than 7 days prior to your group’s arrival at Juice Adventures. In certain circumstances special arrangements for paying your balance on arrival can be made, but this must be strictly by prior arrangement with our office.
- No refunds/adjustments will be made for any activities, meals, accommodation, transfers or any other services included in your balance invoice, which you did not utilize, should you choose not to use the service, if you decide to leave early or if your group reduces below the numbers confirmed at the time of booking. This applies also to bad weather preventing clients from reaching the venue.
- Once we have received your confirmed booking, any change you wish to make to your event date must be notified to us in writing and must be accompanied by a written confirmation of an alternative event date. Event date change notifications received without a substituted date will be treated as a cancellation of your original booking and as a result, cancellation charges as set out below will apply.
- For date changes notified more than 14 days before your event date, we reserve the right to keep your original booking deposit to cover any expenses, staff costs and prospective loss of business incurred. Events moved to an alternative date will be treated as a new booking and our standard booking procedure will apply. Please note that booking deposits are non-transferable. Date changes notified within 14 days of your event date will be treated as a cancellation of your original booking and cancellation charges as set out below will be levied.
- Juice Adventures and its representatives reserve the right to exclude an individual from activities due to Intoxication or even cancel an entire event on the grounds of safety. In such circumstances Juice Adventures will treat the booking as cancelled by the client and no refunds will be made.
- A booking may be cancelled at any time, but this must be communicated to us in writing and acknowledged by Juice Adventures. The date the cancellation is received by Juice Adventures will determine the loss of money applicable. Therefore, we reserve the right to charge the following cancellation fees, which are payable once a client cancels after confirmation of the booking.
Period before event start date
Cancellation Charge (% of Total Fees Payable)
|14 days or more||Deposit only|
|13 days to 7 days||75%|
|Less than 7 days||100%|
|Failure to arrive||100%|